Drones are becoming increasingly important in many technical applications. So also in the measurement technology. Whether roads, dumps, opencast mines, construction sites or large areas, with drones surveying tasks can be realized within shortest possible time and with utmost precision.
Many surveying tasks can also be accomplished using conventional surveying techniques, but the use of drones should be considered for a variety of reasons. For example when surveying large areas and buildings, you can save a lot of time and integrate the data into documentation quickly. Often the flight can done automatically and planned together with us from the workplace. Thanks to photogrammetry, three-dimensional detail information of buildings or a site can be captured and calculations of volumes can be made for example.
This will allow us to offer you a better price in most cases than other providers.
- Selection of the area to be operated with the customer
- Selection of the aircraft and the sensors for image acquisition
- Flight planning
- Aerial survey with data acquisition
- Georeferencing of collected data
- Creation of orthophotos
- 3D model calculation of the recorded terrain
- Transfer of 3D data into geographic information systems
- Customization of data for different applications, for example Volume determination or drawing derivation
In past, we have already accomplished many tasks in surveying technology and gained experience at this topic. We also entered unknown territory with some special tasks, for example:
- Facade surveying of historic buildings with a high-quality camera system
- Reconstruction of accident sites for future applications in cooperation with Dresden University Technology - Institute for Traffic Accident Research
- Company premises with adjoining land for construction planning, creation of a digital 3D model
- Orthophotos of driveways for the planning of heavy load transports