- Large-scale mapping flights
- Fibre optic companies
- Construction companies
- Surveying authorities
To fly throughout Germany!
We support you in applying for a generic licence for the whole of Germany.
We prepare all the important documents for you
- Operation volume and ground risk buffer
- Emergency plan
- SORA risk analysis for the DJI Mavic 3E and 3T
- Creation of an operating manual for your company and the DJI Mavic 3E and 3T
- Discussion with the German Federal Aviation Authority (LBA)
- Application for a geographical authorisation
- Application for a generic authorisation
You will receive an authorisation for flights under the following requirements...
- Flight altitude < 140 m AGL (above ground)
- uncontrolled airspace (not in the immediate vicinity of larger aerodromes or similar)
- with visual contact (VLOS)
- Population density < 2,500 inhabitants/km^2 (according to atlas.zensus2011.de)
- Direct eye contact from the pilot to the drone at a maximum distance of 144 m, according to the currently valid calculation basis
- without visual contact (BVLOS)
- Population density < 250 inhabitants/km^2
You should already fulfil the following requirements
- You need a "Basic Package Maintenance" from DJI.
- All pilots are equipped with the A2 Remote Pilot Certificate.
- You must obtain the licence for the respective location from the state aviation authority yourself. (The state aviation authorities are responsible for the airspace and must give their approval for flights)
With this offer we can expressly guarantee for an operating licence operating licence.
Will Airclip submit the application for me?
Yes, Airclip submits the application and handles the communication. However, you as the company are the official applicant.
What else do I have to do myself?
You must obtain a geographical licence from the relevant state aviation authority for each federal state.
Will I incur additional costs?
Yes, the processing costs of the LBA amount to (approx.) €800. If an emergency plan is required, you will need to factor in additional training.