The QGIS 1 course is aimed at beginners in the use of GIS and the QGIS programme.
Using practical exercises and course documents, the participant learns the basics and uses of GIS and the application of QGIS in combination with GIS data. Flexibility during the seminar ensures an efficient course with optimal results.
QGIS stands for Q(uantum) G(eographic) I(nformation) S(ystem)
Scope of training
We carry out this training in presence in groups in our training rooms. At the customer's request, it can also be held at your premises. over 2 days , we will provide you with 8 hours of detailed instruction on this topic, including drinks and snacks.
The training focuses on an introduction to the basics of common geodata, including
- Basics of common geodata in general (shp, kml, gpx, geotif, WMS, WFS)
- Basics of coordinate systems
- Introduction to the open source GIS software QGIS
- User interface
- Layer properties
- Editing vector layers and attribute tables
- Table queries
- simple spatial analyses
- Creation and integration of styles
- Display methods for the visualisation of raster data