QGIS 2 training is aimed at participants who have already acquired basic knowledge of QGIS. It focusses on the in-depth application of QGIS and its tools. Practical exercises and course documents help the participant to directly implement the acquired knowledge.
QGIS stands for Q(uantum) G(eographic) I(nformation) S(ystem)
Scope of training
We carry out this training in presence in groups in our training rooms. At the customer's request, it can also be held at your premises. over 2 days , we will provide you with 8 hours of detailed instruction on this topic, including drinks and snacks.
The training focuses on expanding your knowledge of working with geodata and QGIS, including
- Coordinate transformation
- Complex search queries using field calculators
- Advanced vector tools
- Geometric intersections
- Integration of practical plug-ins
- Integration of OGC-compliant services
- Georeferencing of raster data
- Raster analyses
- Fundamentals and concepts of cartography